Administration, billing and financial management can negatively impact your patient care and cash flow. Altron HealthTech’s Medeserve can handle all of your administration requirements so that administration doesn’t manage you.
We are experts in practice management, claims management, credit control and accounting services. Our expertise can be yours – from invoicing claims to recovering payments from both patients and medical aids. Our services could extend to submitting your tax returns and taking care of your VAT registration. Put the headaches of bad debt and admin in the past with our comprehensive management solution.
Our solution is tailor made to suit your individual needs and uses the latest cloud-based technology. It’s not only super-efficient, it’s also safe and secure.
There are no upfront payments and our packages are all-inclusive so that you don’t have to anticipate any unforeseen charges. We offer one month’s notice on all signed contracts so that you maintain control and flexibility of the contract.
Our service is available throughout the country. A dedicated consultant is assigned to every client to ensure continuity, personal focus and attention.
The team is led by a qualified Chartered Accountant giving you peace of mind that your administration is in the hands of professionals.
Our daily mission is to turn around medical payments in the shortest time frame using enhanced business processes that improve your cash flow.
Don’t let admin detract you from your core passion – your patients.
- Registration of practice details with the Board of Healthcare Funders (BHF) and medical schemes
- Outsourcing of temporary staff when required
- Customised practice reporting
- Full access to our practice administration application
- Any ad hoc function to help your practice run smoothly
- Coding advice
- Claims capturing
- Claims switching
- Rejection management
- Claims auditing
Credit Control and Collection
- Collection of outstanding amounts owed by patients (we follow up via phone calls, SMS’s, emails or post)
- Medical scheme collections
- Injury on Duty (IOD) collections
- Monthly statements
- Letters of demand when required
Accounting and Tax Services
- Bank reconciliation
- Monthly management accounts
- Compliance with all statutory requirements
- Tax planning and calculations
- Submission of tax returns